NYC Accelerators: How They Work - How To Get Value
Accelerators in New York City provide a great resource for early stage companies. They often provide real estate space, sometimes funding and mentorship.
An Accelerator is a relatively new concept. Accelerators in New York City provide a great resource for early stage companies. They often provide real estate space, sometimes funding and mentorship. How do accelerators operate? What is the best way for an early stage company to be accepted by an accelerator? What should an early stage company be thinking about in the way of legal protection? This program will address the following:
- What are Technical Accelerators?
- What types of companies benefit from Accelerators?
- At what stage are Accelerators most helpful to companies?
- Do Accelerator companies have an easier or harder time fundraising?
- How can Accelerators add value?
- How can Accelerators help companies with mentors?
- What type of training is provided?
- How should early stage companies protect their intellectual property?
- What should early stage companies be thinking in the way of legal organization and protection?